Accessibility View SAVE CANCEL CREATE DRAFT Santa Ana Community Counseling Specializing in therapy for all Individuals, Couples, Children/Adolescents & Families Welcome Services Provided Our therapists Helpful Forms Rates & Insurance Common Questions Appointment Request More Links & Resources Privacy & Policy Contact Us/Address Counseling Services Individuals and couples Children, teens & families Relationship Issues Grief and Loss Depression and Anxiety Life transitions Work or academic Issues Parenting and adoption Addiction & Stress Management Plant background Our therapists
Naveen Jonathan, Ph.D., Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist #46703
I am a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and Educator in Orange County. I work with a diverse range of couples, families, children/adolescents and individuals from a systemic relational perspective. I work from a Solution-Focused perspective, assisting clients to find solutions to their problems, while noting and building awareness of strengths, exceptions and differences in their lives. I work collaboratively with clients to set and monitor goals in treatment.
Populations I have experience working with include, but are not limited to:
- Couples negotiating their relationship.
- Couples seeking relationship maintainence.
- Couples seeking pre-marital counseling.
- Couples seeking to promote gender equality in their relationship.
- Children/Adolescents and their families who are dealing with academic and behavioral issues.
- Clients who identify as elders and their family system.
- Clients and their families dealing with a medical illness.
- Clients who are dealing with the stressors of immigration and acculturation.
- Clients who have dealt with discrimination based on their identity.
- Clients who are dealing with issues of faith/spirituality.
- Clients that identify as LGBTQ.
- Clients who identify as college/university students.
- Clients who are making work/career transitions.
I am an active member of the American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy (AAMFT) and the California Association of Marriage & Family Therapy (CAMFT). I also am an AAMFT Approved Supervisor and provide Supervision of Supervision for AAMFT Approved Supervisor Candidates.